Operation & Maintenance Technical Information
FRP Tank Care and Operation Inspection
- On installation of your tanks, Cradotex recommends that regular routine inspection and maintenance are carried out as part of your company’s preventative maintenance program.
- Cradotex recommend following care and operation instructions for our FRP tanks as to maximize tank usage:-
- Carry out a thorough check of tank upon arrival at site.
- During unloading and installation of tank, to follow Cradotex Handling and Installation Technical information.
- During operation, keep the tank clean so as to detect damages if occurrences during operation and to maintain an overall good tank appearance.
FRP Tank For Food Application
Cradotex can build tanks to comply with customer’s requirements or meeting the required Food, Drugs and Cosmetic Act.
- These tanks can be used for intended repeat storage of food products, subject to regulations.
- Cradotex design each tank for a specific chemical usage.
- If there is a need to change the chemical type, please consult Cradotex or your warranty may be null and void.
- Cradotex standard tanks are not designed for pressure or vacuum use therefore ensure the tanks are property vented as not to build up pressure or vacuum.